Typical symptoms: General muscle pains can affect your neck, shoulders and lower back causing discomfort and pain.
Massage and soft tissue work can help resolve and eek out these gathering tensions as the unique demands of pregnancy ensue. Massage benefits in several ways;
- Helps with low-back pain and improves range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labour for expectant mothers
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow
- Exercise and stretches weak, tight muscles.
- Increases joint flexibility
- Lessens anxiety and decreases fatigue and helps sleep
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relieve headaches.